The majority of Australian online casinos are accepting PaySafeCard these days. But what makes the payment method in question so popular? As always, there are multiple answers, and explaining the dominance of PaySafeCard is not an easy task. Let’s delve into the history, advantages, and disadvantages of PaySafeCard online casinos to see why this platform is so widespread among Aussies.
PaySafeCard casinos Australia have several notable features, which make them stand out from the competition. First, they offer unprecedent level of privacy. If you deposit with PaySafeCard, the only institution that will be able to track down the transaction would be the gambling site itself. Your bank will never know that you have made a certain payment, which is very important to some of the customers. Second, Australia PaySafeCard casinos guarantee safety to your personal information. No details of your bank cards can be exposed because the site simply doesn’t need this data to process the transaction. Finally, almost any deposit with the PaySafeCard voucher is completely free of additional fees or commissions. If you want to play with the PaySafeCard voucher on a foreign website, you’ll need to pay for the currency conversion, though.
Australian Online Casinos that Accept Paysafe 2022
Casinos accepting PaySafeCard clearly provide lots of advantages, but not all sites that support this payment method are worth your attention. To define the best PaySafeCard online casino, consider evaluating its performance on the basis of the following criteria:
- Quality interfaces. The best online casinos Australia are clearly distinguishable from their lower-quality competitors due to their outstanding interfaces. In addition to high-resolution graphics, the best online casino around should provide smooth animations, concise yet clear interface, and well-designed games. Top online betting sites must ensure that their services are of the same quality for all clients, no matter whether they are playing online roulette or slots.
- Availability of different games. Speaking of the games, the top casinos should provide hundreds (if not thousands) of them. If may be difficult for the new online casinos to meet this requirement, so established brands would commonly have an advantage when it comes to evaluating the number of provided games. Remember that a decent casino that accepts PaySafeCard should have all popular activities (and something on top of that) – slots, classic table games, such as online blackjack, poker, or roulette, live dealer options, and many other games.
- The abundance of bonuses. This is where new online casino sites really get to shine, as they are notable for the quantity and quality of provided bonuses. Recently opened PaySafeCard casinos use generous promos to attract more players, but why should that stop you from making use of these offers? If you are playing for real money, any kind of bonus would be useful, be it a welcoming offer, free spins promo, or a personalized deal.
How do I use a PaySafeCard?
To play online pokies with PaySafeCard, you first need to purchase a respective voucher. Fortunately, PaySafeCard payment method is so widespread that finding vouchers is not a trouble at all. In addition, the company has a website with an interactive map highlighting all places where you can buy a card. Mind that not all of the online payments you may need can be accomplished using any voucher; there are special cards intended to be used by teenagers. These can’t be used in real money casinos, so make sure to specify which type of voucher you are looking for.
After purchasing a card suitable for online gambling, find a 16-digit PIN code and enter it in a dedicated field on the website of your choice. Depositing at casinos PaySafeCard is as simple as that – you’ll have your funds transferred within seconds. However, the withdrawal procedure may consume more time. First, you’ll need to set up a PaySafeCard account, since without it there is simply no way to receive your funds using the payment method in question. Having an online PaySafeCard account also allows you to request a transfer from the cashier at any convenient moment. You can also make online payments with it, or transfer money to your bank account.
Pros and Cons of using PaySafeCard at Internet Casinos
- Top-notch security. If you play PaySafeCard, you play absolutely safe. No personal information will even be exposed to third parties.
- Nearly instant transactions. This feature is especially important if you are a fan of live casinos, but can be beneficial to all gamblers, no matter which game they are playing.
- Convenience at every step. From purchasing a card to making a deposit, there are just a few simple steps that you need to accomplish.
- You would need to spend some time to purchase a voucher. In addition, if you don’t use the card within 12 months, you’ll need to pay maintenance fees every month.
- The platform lacks flexibility. Here’s a simple example: let’s assume that you want to spend 50 AUD from a 100 AUD voucher on playing blackjack online, and the second half on other purchases. The system simply won’t let you do that – all funds from one PIN code must be spent on one transaction.
PaySafeCard Gambling FAQ
How do I know if a certain website is trustworthy?
You can find the criteria with detailed explanations above in the article. What’s more, you can check out which regulative authority oversees the site. The Gambling Commission of the UK is one of the most trustworthy organs, along with the Isle of Man and Gibraltar Commissions.
Which games offer the best odds?
The average return to player rate in pokies ranges from 85% to 99%. It’s illegal to provide the RTP less than 85 and unreasonable to make it higher than 99, so these numbers seem to be justified. Online baccarat follows with the RTP of around 1%, depending on the wager. Different types of roulette have the house advantage from 2.5% to 5.5%.
Can PaySafeCard be used in mobile casinos?
Absolutely! The platform that you choose for gambling doesn’t matter when it comes to making deposits with the card.